What to expect while living at Reena Senior Living…
Assisted Living at Reena Senior Living offers the value of knowing you can stay in your “home” and have the services you need brought to you when you need them. For added peace of mind, we have a controlled entry system, a daily check-in system, call system for emergencies, and health care staff on duty 24/7.
It’s all about YOU at Reena Senior Living!
Assisted Living Monthly Rent Includes
- Three Meals per Day
- 24 Hour Emergency Pendant Call System (Incidental Charge may be incurred)
- 24 Hour Health Services Staff
- Large group entertainment and special events
- Wellness Programs integrating the Seven Dimension of Wellness: Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, Spiritual, Intellectual, Environmental and Vocational are included.
- Scheduled Transportation for shopping and scheduled events
- Individual climate controls in each apartment
- All utilities except telephone
- Weekly housekeeping
- Satellite Television channels
- Wi-Fi throughout building and apartments
Current Rates for Senior Living with Services Apartments
|Apartment Type||Sq. Footage||Price|
1 Bedroom with Den
Premier One Bedroom & Den
Premier Two Bedroom
|Two Bedroom/2 Bathroom||995||$4,195.00|
In addition to the above rent, a Health Service package ranging from Wellness to Level 3 (starting at $300.00) based on a nursing assessment will be required. A Health Service Package will be required for a second resident as well.
Health Service Levels
One of our staff members will complete an assessment of your needs and services to determine the appropriate Health Service Level for you. All our residents receive our Wellness Package. With this package you receive a daily Safety Check, a monthly nurse visit and Wellness Review, an emergency pendant and we maintain an individual health record that includes a current medication listing.
Our nursing assessment will determine if additional services are needed. The services you receive may include assistance with bathing, personal care services, medication administration, medication management, and safety monitoring. We will explain all the services to you after the assessment is completed. The Wellness package is included if they are assessed at a Level 1-3.
There are some needs and services that are not included in our standard Health Service Levels. Should your assessment determine you require these services, one of our Enhanced Care Levels may be added to your services package.
Enhanced Care Level 1 – $450 per month
Enhanced Care Level 2 – $1000 per month
Prices are subject to change.
Last updated 05/06/2017